Dr. Stephen C Meyers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen C Meyers?

Dr. Meyers and his a..

Dr. Meyers and his assistant were both very thorough in their questions and evaluation of my problem. I was treated with courtesy and respect. I was seen in a reasonable amount of time. I am always satisfied with my visits to my MD office.

My visit was a good ..

My visit was a good experience, as always. Dr. Myers spends the time to listen to my questions and concerns and gives me honest feedback. I always look forward to my visits.

Dr. Meyers was thoro..

Dr. Meyers was thorough in his investigation and gave a very thoughtful explanation of his practice.

Dr. Myers is always ..

Dr. Myers is always on time and always answers question in a manner thar we can understand.

Everyone is always v..

Everyone is always very friendly and courteous. They go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I appreciate that.

I am very happy with..

I am very happy with the way he treats me. I feel like he wants to treat my illness and is doing a good job.Very Professional

Had a pleasant visit..

Had a pleasant visit. The nurses and doctor were efficient and communicative. I am happy with the service I receive.

Dr. listened attenti..

Dr. listened attentively as I relayed all my symptoms. Based on diagnosis of previous visits, he felt the cause was of a similar nature. He ordered x-rays to rule out any bone tumors, examined the x-rays and then prescribed meds to deal with the underlying problems. One week later, when I was out of the pain meds, he again prescribed another type of pain medication. Although the symptoms have not completely disappeared, I am doing better.

I went in for a cons..

I went in for a consultation as there were several changes medically. The staff at Eagle Family at Oak Ridge wored me in and Dr. Meyers was attentive and encouraging throughout the visit!

Everyone at Eagle Fa..

Everyone at Eagle Family Practice is just the nicest. Dr. Meyers is a Dr. I don't mind seeing.They all seem to care about people's health.Thank You

The staff were profe..

The staff were professional and yet friendly. The nurse was kind and asked pertinent questions. Doctor apologized for a delay in coming to my room, but had patient prior to me needed more time. Checked chart for previous meds. I appreciate the help I was given.

The Oak Ridge commun..

The Oak Ridge community is very lucky to have such a great provider. The entire facility is outstanding in every facet! If you do not want to feel like a number, look no further.

Dr. Stephen C Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, NC.