Dr. Stephen Cahill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Cahill?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I have had Dr Cahill preform 2 surgeries on me, one my appendix ruptured and he was my surgeon and I recently had him operate on me to fix my hernia. I hate going to any doctor however Dr Cahill made me feel very at ease and is a very genuine and caring surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon!

Dr. Cahill is the best!

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Dr. Cahill is a dedicated, tireless, surgeon. He works countless hours at McLaren Hospital. He has a private practice there, and works as an on-call trauma surgeon. He spends time with the patient explaining procedures,and options. He comes to see you, before, and after surgery. He meets with your family to answer all questions regarding your surgery . He follows up, in the hospital. His staff is incredible! Kind. Compassionate. Top-notch. Always looking out for patient's best intrest. P.S. I'm a breast cancer patient. Dr. Cahill works hand in hand with my oncologist. They are a team. I couldn't have gotten thru my prognosis ,and ongoing recovery without their support.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

He took a great deal of time with me in the first visit and then reviewed films with additional Doctors to make sure the diagnosis was accurate. I appreciate his attention to details.

Saved My Life

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I am a 48 year old woman who wad diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer. Dr. Cahill and his staff are one of the most important reasons I am cancer FREE six months after diagnosis. He and his office staff are always professional and friendly. He has answered all My questions and worked with me thru some crazy insurance issues. My reconstruction so far is PERFECT! I LOVE Dr. Cahill and his staff! My cancer experience had been easier due to this office. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible doctor and staff!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cahill and his staff took very good care of me and my family during a difficult period in our lives. He came highly recommended to us and I could not have asked for a better surgeon. My quality of life is better because of him. Thank you Dr,. Cahill and staff!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017