Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen S Cairone
Dr. Stephen S Cairone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lawrenceville, NJ, with another office in Langhorne, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cairone is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen S Cairone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen S Cairone has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Stephen S Cairone has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Cairone performed surgery on my lower back, L4-L5 herniated disc. Directly after the surgery the pain was reduced greatly and two and a half months out from the surgery there is little to no pain and no pain running down the side of my left leg. Dr. Cairone did an excellent job and I recommend him to anyone who has a Sciatica problem. PT and the injections did not work for me.
I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Cairone. I had a herniated disc at L5/S1 and a reoccurrence later. Dr. Cairone was extremely professional, listened to my concerns, symptoms, etc. He carefully explained the procedures, risks, etc. to me in terms I could understand. He spent time with me during each visit, and I felt that he was genuinely concerned about my well being. He followed up the day after each procedure to check in on my status, pain level, etc. I never felt rushed or brushed off when asking questions, voicing how I was feeling, etc. Scheduling an appointment was always extremely easy, the staff is all really personable, professional and helpful. I had a few months of PT with Stefanie Morgan at the Langhorne office. Again, the staff was always professional, genuinely concerned for my well-being, easy to talk to, as well as easy to make appointments, that were conducive to my work schedule. Stefanie was more than capable, always checking on my pain level, progress, etc. Listened to my issues, gave suggestions on adjustments, therapies, etc. that addressed my condition and very quickly got me back to my normal activity levels. Prior to surgery, I was walking with a cane. Post surgery, I was walking unassisted, but with moderate pain. Post therapy I am pain free, able to live my life as normal, work, walk, run, etc. Dr. Cairone and Stefanie Morgan gave me my life back. I will always go to Dr. Cairone and the MBO team for any orthopedic related issue I ever experience. I trust him and the team completely.
Dr. Cairone examined my shoulder/arm after ordering and receiving Disc he diagnosed my problem. He then gave me (2) options to achieve the results ! After choosing it took only (3)f pain visits to rid me of pain!
Dr. Cairone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Stephen S Cairone accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen S Cairone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, NJ.