Dr. Stephen F Calderon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen F Calderon?

TOP DOC, ABSOLUTELY

Dr Calderon was the 4th Neurosurgeon I interviewed before my lower back restructure. Because of a very serious car accident in 1999, I had been suffering from worsening extreme pain, and less mobility. Dr Calderon explained his procedures in detail and has been honest, compassionate and forthright in every hospital and office visit. From the first day after surgery, I have been able to walk with less pain. I am so grateful for his expertise and that of his P.A Tracey. They are both far and above two of the best physicians I have encountered, after 15 surgeries.

FANTASTIC SURGEON

I feel as I am the luckiest person having found Dr. Calderon and having him as my surgeon great great great!!!!

fusion

A compassionate doctor who takes the time to listen. He really cared about helping me and the office staff is very courteous and easy to get along with. I am 8 months postop and they have been there for me when I need them. Back surgery is a very painful experience, and you want a doctor who cares about you after the surgery, through good and bad, and Dr. Calderon and his colleges have been great.

My urgent appointment

After being told by another doctor that my case was of an utmost urgent nature and I didnt have months to wait, I needed a 2nd opinion from one of CT's top neurology associates right away. I called the Neurology Associates at Saint Francis Hospital. The receptionist sensed my concern and was able to get me an appt. that same day with Dr. Calderon. Dr. Calderon took my concerns seriously, actually listened to me, examined me and reviewed the MRI images I brought with me. He was able to set me at ease, thoroughly explained my options and offered his recommendations. He explained he has treated thousands of patients who were much worse than I was. After tactfully informing me why there was no just cause for the other doctor to infer there was any urgency or that I was at risk of causing permanent damage to my spinal cord, I left his office with full confidence in him as well as a sense of calmness. I just finished reviewing his medical credentials, which, I believe, explain why I felt confident when I left his office, a feeling I didnt have with the first doctor. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dr. Calderon.

Dr. Stephen F Calderon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.