Dr. Stephen Caminiti Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Caminiti?

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Dr. Caminitti is an excellent practioner. He gives spot on diagnosis of the problem and truly cares about his patients. One time I was in need an Dr. Spent over an hour with me. He is truly a terrific Doctor. I have been seeing him for over 15 years. I still see him even though I have moved 50 miles away. It is worth the drive because I don't think I could find anyone better.

2faced

Posted on May 21st, 2010

isnt his own man cant correct mistakes others made so in turn makes him look bad woulnt go to him ever again doesnt care really about his patient made me cry wouldnt help me (didnt help me)

Type 2 Diabetes