Dr. Stephen W Cashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen W Cashman?

We had a great experience with both Dr. Cashman and Dr. Jamie Turner, both were super professional and went above and beyond to make our young daughter feel comfortable before, during and after surgery. During each of our visits Dr.Turner spent time ensuring my daughter was not scared and took extra iniative to care for her. We would highly recommend both of them for providing quality care for your loved ones.

Helps make better Grandpa

Dr. Cashman's and his staff are excel ant. I was having trouble hearing my grandchildren. After all the horror stories about hearing aids, I was reluctant. Dr. Daniel and Christine took the time to properly fit me, answering all my questions and now I when I spend time with my grandchildren I can hear and understand them. Being a grandpa is fun and they made me a better Grandpa! ~Joe D.

patient

DR. Cashman is not very trust worthy reliable doctor. His staff billed me for a vile of medicine that I never used or requested. The staff is very rude and disrespectful. Not recommended to anyone.

Patient

The entire staff is very rude and disrespectful to their patients. The insurance rep Donna Marlow billed my insurance and me for a vile of allergy medicine that I never used or requested. The receptionist always stated it is their policy to file with insurance and collect the remaining amount from the patient before the Vile of medicine is made due to the cost. I never received any kind of communication until I received the bill in the mail. Mrs. Marlow was informed by phone and email of the incorrect billing of that Vile and how it was not requested by me, the patient. All I have received from Mrs. Marlow And staff at the ENT & Allergy Care Center is excuses and lies. They have committed billing fraud to my Blue Cross/Blue Shield Ins and to my account. I advise everyone to review their claims history, as well as their payment history. As far as anyone new looking for a good doctor, stay away from ENT & Allergy Care Center and their staff.

Very Professional and Efficient

Staff was awesome and works with your insurance company so you don't have to!

very bad allergies

My first visit was quick and my problem has cleared up my breathing is much better the spray that was prescribed is amazing.

Tina Alley

Took my very apprehensive 13 year son to Dr. Cashman for severe nosebleeds. Dr. Cashman was able to see him quickly and take care of his issues. All of the staff were very professional! Dr Cashman provides excellent patient care. Would highly recommend.

Exceptional Experience

I found Dr. Cashman to be personable, professional, and encouraging.

Awesome !

I could tell from the first visit he really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond. Everyone there was awesome. Would not take my child anywhere else. The very first time my son was able to hear at 100% !

Pushy about shots

I barely got to speak with the doctor at ENT Allergy center. He was not there for the initial appointment and only made a brief appearance during the testing. I was found to have a lot of food allergies and was offered no help with them. After struggling to follow a very difficult diet, I have since found another allergist who I actually got to talk to, who did further testing and helped me learn about my allergies. Also I felt ENT Allergy center pushed allergy shots when I didn't want them. I do not really need any follow up, but I do recommend you change some of your practices. I cannot recommend your services to others.

I have nothing but positive thoughts and comments about the allergy clinic. I first arrived there about 14 years ago and from the very beginning I knew that I belonged there. The people working there have always been outstanding in dealing with clients. Most recently I have worked with Dr. Cashman on a hearing problem and I'm happy to say I now hear better than I have in many years. I am one happy 87 years young individual. Keep up with the good work and God bless all of you.

Don't beat around the bush

Dr. Cashman gave his diagnosis of my situation, stated the atlernatives, gave his opinion as to the direction I could choose and left the final decision to me. I didn't know of anything else to ask for .

Dr. Stephen W Cashman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, AR.