Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Cavanaugh has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 26
After a difficult birth, we were referred to Dr. Cavanaugh to help us soothe our fussy baby and ease his transition into the world. We would recommend Dr. Cavanaugh highly. He is wonderful with babies and children (our first is now over 2). Dr. Cavanaugh helps newborns feel better physically which in turn helps parents feel better emotionally.
Dr. Steve is awesome! I started visiting him almost 2 years ago with chronic sinusitus and headaches so bad that I felt almost crippled by it. I had tried almost everything I could think of regular Medical doctors who did nothing but want to prescribe me to medications, netti pots, meditation, cutting out dairy products, and nothing seemed to work. I had heard of osteopathy and knew I had to give it a try. 2 years later I feel like a new person and the healthiest that I've been since I was 15 or 16 (I'm 27 by the way). I can't thank Dr. Cavanaugh enough for helping me when nothing else seemed like it would work. If you're even questioning using him for an ailment you think osteopathy may help with, use him! I'm moving out of Seattle later this week, but I know if I'm ever back here I'd certainly use him again, and if I ever have kids they would be seeing Dr. Cavanaugh as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSeattledo, 521 19th Ave E, Seattle, WA
Dr. Stephen Cavanaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.