Dr. Stephen S Chung Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Chung?

One of the best neurologist i have seen also he is easy to understand when talking to.

Wonderful Person

Dr. Chung was a wonderful doctor to my husband when he was being diagnosed with MS. He took all the time we needed to help us in any way he could. I would recommend him to anyone.

Terrible Doctor

I went to this doctor for 5 years with problems of tremors, sleeping problems, memory problems, fatigue, etc. He always said I was just getting older and said come back next time. One time I went in to his office and he didn't know who I was and thought I was a new patient--he flipped through my file pretending to know me. Finally my children convinced me to go to another specialist who immediately diagnosed me with Parkinson's Disease and he said I had probably had it for a number of years already.

See another Doctor

He lacks adequate bedside manner, does not adequately, investigate issues that might be precipitating continued symptoms. After 2 years, my symptoms are still evident, I have not been provided sufficient testing or explanation regarding existing sympotms. Nor, have I been provided with any prognosis. I requested a referral for a physician that is top in his field. It has been 5 days waiting for a referral only to find out that the call was not made to the referring Doctor's office by Chungs Nurse. This shows lack of efficiency, responsibility and caring toward her patients.

phantom doctor

I finally got to meet and talk with Dr. Chung after voicing complaints to the sleep clinic, my personal practioner and the vendor of my CPAP machine. He kept me waiting 45 minutes for the appointment and then seemed very relunctant to discuss testing, results, etc. And when it was necessary to adjust settings on my prescribed machine, he had to call the vendor for a refresher explanation. I will have to go another sleep specialists in order to understand my diagnosis, test results, etc. Dr. Chung simply cannot adequately do this for me.

Dr. Stephen S Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.