Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Claycomb MD
Dr. Stephen Claycomb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, TN, with other offices in Amite, LA and Kenner, LA (and 9 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Claycomb is affiliated with Lakeview Regional Medical Center, Northshore Regional Medical Center and Summit Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Claycomb has 12 locations
64167 Highway 41
Pearl River, LA 70452
Dr. Stephen Claycomb has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stephen Claycomb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Claycomb - Posted on November 2nd, 2013
Dr. Claycomb was my daughters pediatrician years ago. We had to move, but we really missed having his expertise. He diagnosed our daughters autism when she was only 19 months old. He was able to see the symptoms that nobody else saw. This was before autism was so well known as it is today. He is very knowledgeable about child development. He is friendly and professional. The office and staff are nice too. They took care of all of the paperwork to get us into Vanderbilt for a early intervention. Once she had pneumonia and he knew she didn't have good insurance so he loaned us a machine for her breathing treatments. He always went out of his way to put his patients first. I recommend his services to anyone looking for a good pediatrician.
Dr. Claycomb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakeview Regional Medical Center
Northshore Regional Medical Center
Summit Medical Center
St Tammany Parish Hospital
Vanderbilt University Hospital
Slidell Memorial Hospital
University Medical Center
Univ Med Ctr
24 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Stephen Claycomb Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen Claycomb's office for more information.
1409 W Baddour Pkwy Lebanon, TN : (615) 269-4545
106 Mimosa St Amite, LA : (985) 247-2411
1900 W Esplanade Ave Kenner, LA : (504) 466-2269
2208 Washington St Franklinton, LA : (985) 795-2228
64167 Highway 41 Pearl River, LA 70452
1029 W Main St Lebanon, TN : (615) 453-9492
27350 Highway 190 Lacombe, LA : (985) 882-7077
42124 Veterans Ave Hammond, LA : (985) 543-0565
2426 Simon Bolivar Ave New Orleans, LA : (504) 899-4060
8250 W Judge Perez Dr Chalmette, LA : (504) 279-5547
1016 Sixth Ave Picayune, MS : (601) 748-5558
1430 Lindberg Dr Slidell, LA : (985) 781-7337
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Claycomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, TN.