Dr. G Cleves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. G Cleves?

Excellent doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Cleves and Vickie are the best. They are up on all the latest medicine for help with problems and they are very caring. I think the world of the two of them.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

he's been my pcp now for 23yrs. he interned on me while i was in the hopital after i had my son. he was AWESOME then and he's still AWESOME!!!

Posted on June 9th, 2013

i will definitely recommend Dr. Cleves to anyone looking for a physician. he is a kind, compassionate and knowledgable doctor.

Finally found my doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2013

After my first appointment with Dr. Cleve's this morning Its true, dr. cleves just flat out rocks. One appointment with him and I trust him more than all the doctors I have had through the years combined, after just oje appointment. its hard to explain how cool he is and how well he can connect with you and understand you as a patient.I can't explain how happy I am to finally find a doctor that I thoroughly enjoy visiting. A doctor that truly cares and understands the dynamics of building a trustworthy and successful, rewarding patient - doctor relationship. I've never had a doctor that works with me to determine the best solution for me, it's a great feeling to have a doctor that values you as much as you value him. Dr. Cleve's is just all around awesome I have never been proud and excited to be a patient of a specific doctor until now - thank you Dr. Cleve's, truly. Not only is he a top notch doctor but a great new friend of mine. I mentioned a patent I was working on and am glad to have a great resource like him to get advice and direction from down the road. The only regret I have writing a review on dr. Cleve's would be the fear of him having less availability for me as new patients flood his way. One visit and I can't say enough about how happy I am, after my old doctor from this office (will not mention names) disappeared. The experience I had with the other doc was the exact opposite, I hope the best for that doctor but I couldn't be happier with my new doc. I don't write reviews, ever.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Cleves is the best!! I am a nurse and am very critical of medicine. He is the most caring knowledgable man I have ever met. Cant say enough great things about him.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

hes a cool doc! listens and takes care of the problem. my last doctor couldnt even remember my name. highly recommend dr. cleves.

G

Posted on February 18th, 2012

The best of the best

Posted on January 18th, 2010

You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Stephen Cleves! I drive about 35-40 mins to go to him and he is well worth the drive. I liked him so much I convinced my mom to drive nearly 45 mins to go to him and she rcmds him to everyone now too. He is one of those rare doctors that really really care about you. He far surpassed my expectations. He is warm, nice, funny, intelligent, his bedside manner is as good as it gets, never looks down on his patients etc. I went mostly because I had struggled for 5 yrs with my weight- following all the advice my prior doctor would give- nothing! I walk in and on day 1 he talked to me, my concerns etc and not only took blood but immediately sent a computer message to his nutritionist to call me. I didn't even get home before she called and set up a time to meet. He told me she was a miracle worker and boy was he right. I did a food journal for the week before and she immediately saw the problem (I wasn't getting ENOUGH calories) and 1 yr later I am 50 lbs down, actually letting people take my photos again, run/walking 5ks etc etc. Unlike my last doctor (whose advice hurt my metabolism for 5 yrs) he sent me to someone who deals in nutrition and now...I have my life back! I have no doubt he saved me from a near future of many health issues. My friends go to him and I have NEVER once heard a single complaint- they all told me to switch asap to him. I have gone in for other visits and he NEVER rushes you, always treats you like he really cares and if he doesn't know something he will research it and get back with you immediately! He is very prompt which I have yet to figure out how he does it since there is never a rush once he is in with you. The nurses, office and billing staff are also wonderful. I have never had a single even slightly rude experience in this office. Finally- as mentioned, Dawn (the nutritionist) is one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. She knows her stuff and even if no one else can help- she can! Dr. Cleves and his staff are the best of the best- try him out- you will never switch doctors again.

Posted on August 14th, 2017