Dr. Stephen Coates Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Coates?

Very informed and compassionate

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. COates was very personable and reassuring before my colonospy. Afterwards, he explained everything g and answered out questions.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr Coates and his staff are excellent. Very pleased and satisfied with their ability to work together as a team. kristi at the front of the office has always been very promt and courteous and gets things handled and Dr Laura in the back has always took the time to explain everything to me so i could understand things so much better. Thanks to you and your crew Dr. coates. Keep up the good work!

He changed my life

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor that had caused hypothyroidism and adrenal insufficiency. Specialists were having a very difficult time treating these disorders. During that time I had started having seizures and my liver enzymes went very high. I was sent to Dr Coates for my liver. My epileptologist was having a difficult time treating the seizures in spite of keeping me monitored in an epilepsy unit in Houston for 10 days. We knew what type and what part of the brain they were originating from but the typical treatments were failing. I was still having pain over my liver area even though my enzymes had returned to normal. Dr Coates ordered another test. One that made no sense to me, but I went anyway. He was correct. The only medication approved in the USA for the condition he found was one I happen to be allergic to, but he knows his stuff and prescribed one that is approved in 3 other European countries. He wrote a letter to my insurance company to assist in getting it covered. I get it filled at a compound pharmacy. I am now absorbing all of my other medications so my cortisol levels are controlled, my seizures are controlled, and my thyroid levels are stabile as well. I have energy to get out of bed and I can go back to work. I'm exercising again! This man changed the direction my life had taken. He gave me back a quality of life again. I hugged a doctor today! He also happens to have a sense of humor, which doesn't hurt when everything else isn't going so great.

Fantastic and highly recomment

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I have never had a colonoscopy procedure and with a family history of colon cancer you won't find a better doctor. He and his staff are very professional and I highly recomment them. Dr. Coates is very understanding of your concerns and he is took all my questions sincerely.

Four Star ++++++++++

Posted on March 14th, 2010

Besides being an EXCELLENT doctor he is a very compassionate and caring individual, rare in this day and age. He always has as much time as you need and is very good at answering your questions.

Posted on October 25th, 2017