Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Connelly
Dr. Stephen Connelly, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. Dr. Connelly is affiliated with San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Connelly has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Connelly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
9 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephen Connelly accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Connelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.