Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen F Conti has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen F Conti has the following 20 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Diseases
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Stephen F Conti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 108
Dr Conti had me wait at least 3 hours for each appointment. I complainmed about pain and swelling after the surgery. He kept saying it will be fine in about 6 months. After finally getting a follow up when I was still having pain and swelling. He did not even remember who I was and said "oh I haven't seen you for a year ." Meanwhile he did not remember the operation. I have since found out that the screw in my foot had been broken and I am now in a wheelchair!!! I can't believe that the wait time only goes up to an hour, I know it was 3 hours every time but once!
It has been over ten years since my Mortons Neuroma surgery. At which time, Dr. Conti also performed bunion surgery. I did not have a bunion rather he did this to protect a ligament surgery in a toe. I only had the surgery because I was very active and did not want the discomfort when I became older. Please educate yourself! My foot became worse after the surgery. I consulted with other surgeons and was told he took a simple procedure and made it complicated. I have done PT and now wear insoles. I limp and my gait is off. The things I used to do with my family are impossible. I would not recommend him. I have met some other kind and amazing doctors. I just wish I never had that surgery. I did not get the results I was informed about. He also said when he met me, you must wear high heels all the time! Never!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Stephen F Conti accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen F Conti in this video.
Dr. Stephen F Conti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.