- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen R Cook MD
Dr. Stephen R Cook, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatrics. They speak English.
Dr. Stephen R Cook has 2 locations
Dr. Stephen R Cook has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen R Cook has the following 8 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Sports Medicine
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Stephen R Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen R Cook
Dr Stephen Cook, MD, MPH, is dual trained in pediatric and adult-internal medicine. After completing his residency and a chief resident year in Buffalo NY, he joined the Golisano Children's Hospital at URMC in 2001. He completed an academic pediatric fellowship here, during which time he focused on his research and clinical aspects on nutrition, physical activity, obesity and the metabolic complications that arise. He currently sees patients as part of the general pediatric practice at strong, where he also teaches medical student and residents. He also serves as an attending on the inpatient service at the Golisano Children's Hospital at URMC.