Dr. Stephen Corday Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Corday?

the real deal

Posted on September 4th, 2012

smart, thorough, engaging. i felt totally taken care of and informed. he welcomed my participation in my treatment...he was not defensive or dismissive with my queries and suggestions. Highly recommended... .

Fantastic Cardiologist

Posted on May 3rd, 2010

I've been a patient of his for over 10 years now. He has aggressively dealt with my horrible family history of heart disease. 10 years later I have a near perfect calcium score, and am competing in triathlons. This guy is thorough, caring and very smart.

A bright and great diagnostician!

Posted on October 14th, 2009

After 3 doctor's failed to diagnose my problem, I was thrilled when Dr. Corday found the cause of my chronic illness in just 5 minutes of taking my history!! He discovered that my Mail Order pharmacy had switched my brand name medication to the wrong generic (of which there were two-with very similar names!) Not only was it the wrong generic, it was double the original dose of the brand medication! I was overdosed for over a year suffering severe side affect's of asthma! Dr. Corday weened me off of it slowly, cured my asthma; and, replaced the wrong drug with a better,and safer,one! I feel like a new, and well, person! I am forever greatful that I found Dr.Corday--a bright and caring physcian!Sincerely, Esther S.

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

He saved my life. After being to 9 doctors previous with the last one telling me I was going to die. I made an appointment with Dr Cordey,my last chance. I'm still here 1.5 years later thanks to Dr. Corde y

top notch

Posted on May 11th, 2009

One of the best doctors I've ever seen

Posted on October 20th, 2008

Uptight physician, who doesn't have good bedside manner... Heshows distance in complex medical cases...Lacks ease in diagnosis of diseases which are affecting a patient..He decreased attention to an end of lifecase, and then hired hospitalist(s) to manage a patient who was requesting his vigilence, caring and compassion. This doctor does poorly with Medicare cases, the very old, and very sickpatient. We find this shocking with hissupposed medical training and experience...This doctor hidesfrom moral/ethical responsibility.

Posted on May 4th, 2017