Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Cosentino has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Stephen Cosentino has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 12
There is something seriously wrong ethically and medically with this business. Now discovering it is physician owned this should also be reported to the medical board and we will be doing that. We filled out a registration for a provider for a class 6 months down the road. We called within 5 days to say she would not be attending due to a medical condition that would make travel at that time impossible. We NEVER officially registered her. 3 months later and 11 unreturned calls and 7 unanswered emails they said they would refund but we had to be patient. REALLY??? Why would it take 6 weeks to refund a charge on a card? I know why because this is a SCAM!!!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM EMPIRE and ALL of its employees. Melissa Alvarez, Anh and anyone else you speak to, please whatever you do, do not think EMPIRE is a reputable company. To date we have never received "a refund." If they run their business like this imagine what you are really learning and associating yourself with. The State Medical Board should have stopped this physician by now.
Shaddy business practices. Do not attend any of these sessions. They will take your money and they know how to work the system (visa, paypal, etc) in order not to get your money back when they do not deliver what they promise. Worst staff ever! I am making a complaint to the BBB as well as the medical board in Florida to hopefully have him stopped.He is unreachable for comment and his staff is no help.If I am able to save 1 person from attending any of his sessions, then I've done my job.
Long Beach Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStephen Cosentino Do, 2720 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 102, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Stephen Cosentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.