Dr. Stephen Covington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Covington?

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr Covington is the best Dr I have ever had! He has been treating me for over 20 years. He is always so kind, caring, professional, thorough, and always finds the treatment that fixes my illness. He really cares and is a doctor for the right reasons. I have had to see many doctors in my life and Dr Covington is by far the best! I hope he never decides to retire.

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Dr. Covington in my case saved my life. I had a very difficult issue, a hidden cancer and years of gastro bleeds. He found this and figured this out and this was very complicated, very hard to do. At no time did I feel he left me hanging, and he took care of infusions and other issues that helped my quality of life-sent me to a great surgeon, got me a great oncologist. I think you'd be lucky to have him involved in your care.

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Dr. Covington is an AWESOME DOCTOR! I was very nervous about my appointment but Dr. Covington is warm and kind, soft spoken, and made me feel at ease right away. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my symptoms and had excellent bedside manner. He also called me right away about my lab work and had very nice staff.

Posted on July 19th, 2017