Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen D Craig has 3 locations
2288 N Merritt Creek Loop
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
619 S Washington St Ste 302
Moscow, ID 83843
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen D Craig has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stephen D Craig has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Stephen D Craig is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen D Craig - Posted on October 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen D Craig - Posted on September 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen D Craig - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen D Craig - Posted on December 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen D Craig - Posted on December 10th, 2011
I have a family history of melanoma. A number of molest have had to be cut out. They looked at all of my body, even between my toes. Pictures were taken of my back and other questionable areas. A biopsy was done, which showed some bad cells, but not enough to cut more out. It was darn expensive, but really not any more than I have had elsewhere. The charge for the pathology is done out of the office, so that is different. Not any more than at other places. If you need to have a lot of moles followed, they are a great place.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Deaconess Medical Center
Dr. Stephen D Craig Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- PacificSource PSN
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stephen D Craig
Dr. Stephen D. Craig, an Idaho native, is a board-certified Dermatologist with the American Board of Dermatology. He received his medical training at the University of Utah, graduating in the top 5% of his class. He completed his internship at Deaconess Medical Center in Spokane, and was Chief Resident in Dermatology at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University. He also served in the United States Air Force, achieving the rank of Major. Dr. Craig opened North Idaho Dermatology in 1999 in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho to serve the needs of patients in North Idaho, Eastern Washington and Western Montana. Dr. Craig specializes in treating all age groups and a full range of dermatological conditions. He is married to Julie and has four children. In his spare time he enjoys family, fishing and Civil War history.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen D Craig, MD - Dermatology in Coeur D Alene, ID, in this video.
Dr. Stephen D Craig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.