Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen L Curtin
Dr. Stephen L Curtin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Curtin is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Curtin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen L Curtin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stephen L Curtin has the following 11 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Herniated Disc
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Back Pain
- Spinal Fusion
Dr. Stephen L Curtin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen L Curtin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Curtin gave me as much time as I needed for answering questions and explaining my condition and procedures. He did not push for me to have surgery (although I probably should have had it four years prior to having very extensive back surgery). I can not say enough about how well I was treated and cared for by Dr. Curtin and his most capable staff. My surgery was an 8 hour operation and I am still amazed at his surgical ability , knowledge and his kindness and care.
Dr. Curtin diagnosed and performed the necessary surgery (rods and plate from C-4 to T-4 and follow up was excellent. Very honest with me about a current condition that every Physical Therapist I've been to since my last visit said is true. He said surgery will not help my condition and they agreed. Not a Doctor that will cut for no reason. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Curtin to anyone!!
EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR! TOOK THE NEEDED TIME TO DIAGNOSE AND GREAT FOLLOW UP AND BEDSISE MANNER! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Curtin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1989
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Stephen L Curtin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen L Curtin in this video.
Dr. Stephen L Curtin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.