Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Stephen D'Addario
Stephen D'Addario, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Athens, OH, with other offices in Springfield, OH and Canal Winchester, OH . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Stephen D'Addario is affiliated with ARKANSAS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS MEDICAL CENTER and Mt Carmel East.
Stephen D'Addario has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Stephen D'Addario has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Stephen D'Addario has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Stephen D'Addario is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
D'Addario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
ARKANSAS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
Mt Carmel East
Mount Carmel East Hospital
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Stephen D'Addario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.