Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen J Damico MD
Dr. Stephen J Damico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with another office in Brentwood, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Damico is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen J Damico has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen J Damico has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen J Damico has the following 10 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 2 of 2
good doc, but limited access
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Damico - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen J Damico - Posted on June 19th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Damico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Stephen J Damico Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen J Damico is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Franklin, TN.