Dr. Stephen M Damiani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen M Damiani?

Great Doctor. Somewhat essential and loud but overall great. The staff is wonderful!

Best for Thyroid

I really like this guy--he yells a lot..I think it's his temperment, but he doesn't yell at patients. He LISTENS to patients and gives good advice. I travel quite for to get to him.

Front desk staff is horrible

Doc Damiani really cares about his patients; would not go to anyone else in the high desert

Best Doctor of the High Desert

Dr. Stephen is the most caring doctor that I have ever had. He actually listens and knows what he is talking about. He was able to diagnose a rare condition that has plague my family for many years. He is highly recommended. Thank you Dr. Steve.

Excellent doctor

I had been looking for a doctor who prescribed armour since every endocrinologist I had been to refused to write me prescribe. Dr. Damiani didn't hesitate to prescribe me armour, he is a great doctor and I am so glad I found him. Will definitely recommend Dr. Damiani

Great Doctor

I was having serious Thyroid problems, Dr. Damiani, was able to take care of my problem the very first vist. Love this Dr.

Great Doctor

I think Dr. Damiani is wonderful. He knows is stuff. I feel totally confident in his knowledge and skill. He is straight forward, so you know right where you stand medically. Love Him!

Finally... a doctor who listens and cares about me!

Focused on Cortisone & not on Thyroid

I gained 50 pounds and he insisted that I should continue with the program, even though I was approaching 200 lbs!I am only on 100 mcg. of Levothyroxine and he won't do anything about my weight. He would not listen; showing his new assistant how smart he was was more important than listening to me. I tried to tell him that my time was important to me, but he just talked over me to his assistant. He was always late, whether it was in the AM or afternoon.

Agressive Endocrinologist

If you are looking for a GREAT diabetic doc, he is your doc! If you are looking for a PRO insulin pump therapy doc, he is very much that. Compassionate, personal, somewhat zany, excellent bedside manner, YOU too are a part of YOUR treatment team. If you need an insulin pump and your current doc is just not getting it done, you need to call this doc.