Dr. Stephen R Davenport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen R Davenport?

Excellent orthopedic Dr.

Very impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by Dr Davenort and staff

Dr. Davenport is very effecient, but answered my questions completely. The rest of the staff was very friendly and kind.

Exceptional care by Dr. Davenport

Dr. Davenport saved me from months of extreme unbearable pain resulting in inability to walk and function, after being seen and cared for with three different orthopedists and then referred to a pain mgmt specialist which was very harmful. I thought I was going to loose the use of my left leg. Test results and exams by the other doctors showed that my left hip was 'bone on bone'. I finally called Dr. Davenport on my own after reviewing his experience, etc. He helped me immediately after examination. Prescribed pain medication which enabled me to function enough to walk some (still with crutches that I had bought on my own), go to the bathroom and stand for brief periods of time. It saved me because at that point I didn't know if I was going to survive this. He scheduled surgery to be done in a couple of weeks after medical clearance and attending a class at the hospital with others needing hip replacement. I required a total hip replacement on my left hip. He spent time and explained everything to me. Dr. Davenport also contacted a home health care agency to care for me after my surgery, including a nurse, physical therapist and occupational therapist. My son and I went through months of hardship and extreme pain. I had to take a towel to make it to the bathroom because it took so long to get there and was completely bedridden by the two weeks before seeing Dr. Davenport. He is an excellent Dr. and I would recommend him to anyone. I believe he is the best hip and know specialist in the Oklahoma City and surrounding area. I am so-o-o grateful to him.

My wife uses him and he does a very good job on all his work.

Dr. Stephen is very friendly having good knowledge of diagnosing. His staff is courteous. He is a good Surgeon.

Wonderful Experience

Office staff is not only friendly but very efficient and knowledgeable. Treated very respectfully and like you are the most important patient they have.

Amazing Mobility

Dr. Davenport took a considerable amount of time discussing the pros and cons of my knee replacement. I took some time and then decided to have my painful , arthritic knee replaced. The surgery went very well and within a week I am walking without pain and more mobile than I could have imagined. Thank you Dr. Davenport!

I had both total hip replacements performed by Dr. Davenport, I was in severe pain when I first went to him and after my first hip surgery it was fantastic, and my ability to get around was wonderful, so I had the second one done , he saved my life because pain and disability to do what I wanted to do was depressing, he is a wonderful surgeon and I am blessed to have had such special care. I totaly recommend him to anyone needing hip replacement, he is the best.

Terrible bedside manner. Waited about 2 hours to see him every time. He was in room less than 1 minute each visit & appeared rushed. Never even did physical exam!!!

The results of my Surgery was nothing short of debilitating. I am worse off than before, in constant pain. This should not be allowed to happen. I am reminded of the saying DO NO HARM.

Excellent Doctor - Terrible Facility

Very impressed with Dr. Davenport. He took extra time to talk to me and asked me many questions. He also showed my MRI and x-ray results, and educated me on my condition (very rare). He thoroughly explained his findings and his reasoning. Great physician. I only wish the facility was worthy of him. His office staff seemed very kind and professional, but the downstairs check-in staff was absolutely the worst I've ever dealt with. They seemed miserable in their jobs, and each patient was treated with some level of belligerence (even received a reminder call on voice mail that sounded angry).