Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Devoe has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Devoe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Carmel St Ann's
Riverside Methodist Hospital
St Anns Hospital Of Columbus, Westerville, Oh
Mount Carmel East Hospital
New Albany Surgical Hospital
Appt. Date 11201975
Mount Carmel West
St Anns Hospital
Mount Carmel St. Ann`s
Appt. Date: 11/20/1975
Mt Carmel East
44 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Stephen Devoe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStephen John Devoe MD, 600 Fairway Blvd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen Devoe in this video.
Dr. Stephen Devoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.