Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni
Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with another office in Lancaster, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Diamantoni is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. Dr. Diamantoni has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Diamantoni is a wonderful man but I truly believe he is involved in way too many things which ultimately makes his service suffer. There are some of his office staff which are excellent, but they are too few and far between. You have to call numerous times in order to get what you need done, anything from refilling prescriptions to asking for test results. As I had stated earlier, as a person, I like him very much....as a Doctor, I'd have to say find one that has more time for you.
By far the worse medical practice I have ever been associated with. Besides the fact that they have snobby and inexperienced staff, but their main and obvious goal is to make as much money as possible by forcing you to make appointments for every little thing! I have been on the same medication for about 6 years now, instead of giving me multiple refills, i have to make an appointment constantly just to continue taking the medication I need. I am not upset because of just 1 bad experience. I am upset because Stephen G Diamantoni & Assoiciates have continually let me down in the past. Im fed up and already found a new practice to deal with. I rather my health be taken seriously rather then be treated as a business. I see im not the only one leaving bad reviews for this poorly ran practice but im certain I won't be the last either!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Diamantoni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lancaster General Hospital
Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni in this video.
Dr. Stephen G Diamantoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.