Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen L Diblasi DO
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with another office in Beckley, WV. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Diblasi is affiliated with Highland Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center-Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi has 2 locations
4315 Maccorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen L Diblasi - Posted on January 27th, 2018
Dr. Diblasi was very rude to me. I was scared about having a stress test, instead of explaining it the nuclear meds. he put in my iv because my blood pressure was high. He was very rude and had attitude. I would not recommend him. I need to be reassured everything will be ok, not Dr. mad because my blood pressure is high. Wonder why?
Not a Good Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen L Diblasi - Posted on July 27th, 2013
I was disappointed. The wait time was very long - about 2 hours each visit. The doctors were always rotating so i never saw the same one. This one was the worst. Had no bedside manner and I thought he was rude. His response to my questions were unnecessarily flippant. I would not recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen L Diblasi - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
Dr. Diblasi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen L Diblasi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, WV.