Dr. Stephen L Diblasi Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stephen L Diblasi?

Not a Good Experience

I was disappointed. The wait time was very long - about 2 hours each visit. The doctors were always rotating so i never saw the same one. This one was the worst. Had no bedside manner and I thought he was rude. His response to my questions were unnecessarily flippant. I would not recommend.

After our long 1 1/2 drive, we then had to wait another 2 hours on the physician. The staff was not overly friendly and the physician couldn't understand why we were so tired of waiting? I think we should be allowed to charge for the time we have to wait on these discourteous physicians.