Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen H Doane has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen H Doane has the following 12 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Doane in my opinion should not be able to practice medicine. He was my PCI at River Ridge Neurorehab and took over my case after the previous doctor had moved out of state. He change that dr's treatment plan so drastically that I coil no longer participate in therapy and had to keep insisting to see an outside dr to help get me back to functioning again even after that a few months later he screwed with other meds that messed me up for a few days..after it had been agreed be the director that he would not change or be directly invoked with my scripts or medical care. This man is clueless and doesn't care about his patients he only cares about himself. I suggest if you are looking for a dr look somewhere else
45 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSmmc Prime Care Internal Medicine, 30 W Cole Rd, Biddeford, ME
Dr. Stephen H Doane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biddeford, ME.