3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

some of the staff are very rude , you have to wait up to 3 hours.They realy make you not want to go to them.I have a business in Orlando ,if I treated my customers this way I would not have a business .

Receptionist Wendy

I recently paid a visit to a very busy office. All receptionist were very busy answering phones, greeting and signing in and out patients. I needed help and one receptionist stood out alone! Wendy. She was Very busy handling phone call after phone call but it didn’t stop her from handling what I needed done in a courteous, caring, professional and very patient manor . Even on my return trip not only does she look professional and very caring, but she is . Out all all my visits to whatever doctor I attend . She will not only always stand out as giving me the very best service, but she is just personally kind. I will never forget how well I was treated and so fast a follow up call to let me know everything was okay. Thank you Wendy, you are definitely the best! Sincerely Robert F Romo

A Very Poor Surgeon

I had a radical prostatectomy in 2004 when this doctor was located in Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Pennsylvania. I was and still am totally incontinent and totally impotent from this surgery. The urologist I have now told me last year that I never needed to have my prostate removed. On my follow up appointment with Dr. Dobkin in 2004, a technician was having difficulty inserting a catheter in my body. The doctor was called and was able to insert it. When he finished, Dr. Dobkin raised his arms and said jokingly, "It's all in the wrist action." Then he walked out of the room. If you need a bandage or advice from him, by all means see him if you like. But if he comes at you with a scalpel, run as fast as you can. You have been warned. P.S. Someone removed this review from Vitals. I will continue to put it up every time I see that it has been removed. I cannot sue this doctor but I can tell other patients about my experience with him.

Excellent courteous doctor and staff.

Was able to get an appointment quicker than I thought and in quicker than I thought considering how busy. Staff and doctor knowledgeable friendly and didn’t rush. Felt better in no time! Thank Doc ! Would always recommend.

Incompetent Surgeon

Long wait & treatment did not work

Both times I have visited this doctor the wait has been unreasonably long and on one occasion they forgot to put me on the schedule. Most disappointing part was that the treatment did not work and was prescribed the wrong medicine. Upon communicating this to the doctor he was not sure how to proceed. Went to another doctor and got it fixed right away.

Dr. Stephen Dobkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.