Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Dorros MD, FACR
Dr. Stephen Dorros, MD, FACR is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and San Diego, CA (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Body Imaging. Dr. Dorros is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Dorros has 4 locations
9300 Campus Point Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
200 West Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103
200 West Arbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92103
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephen Dorros has the following 1 specialty
- Body Imaging
Dr. Stephen Dorros has the following 8 expertise
- PET Scan
- Critical Care
- CT Scan
- Cystic Fibrosis
Showing 1 of 1
Caring, down to earth, outstanding diagnostictian
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen Dorros - Posted on February 26th, 2015
Dr. Dorris took the time to explain what they were looking for in my MRI. He answered all of my questions and put me at ease immediately. He even came in to see the results at the end of the test and talked to me and my husband right away. I can't assess office staff, appointment time, because I just happened to meet him before my test at the clinic.
Dr. Dorros is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
- A Einstein Coll Of Med Of
Dr. Stephen Dorros Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Stephen Dorros's office for more information.
9300 Campus Point Drive La Jolla, CA : (858) 657-7000
200 West Arbor Dr San Diego, CA 92103
200 West Arbor Drive San Diego, CA : (619) 543-6222
8899 University Center Lane San Diego, CA : (858) 657-7000
More about Dr. Stephen Dorros
Steven M. Dorros, MD, is a board-certified radiologist with subspecialty training in neuroradiology. His clinical focus is on imaging the brain and spine to better understand and treat a variety of conditions, ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Dorros is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.