- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen H Ducatman MD
Dr. Stephen H Ducatman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Estero, FL, with other offices in Naples, FL and Estero, FL( and 2 other locations). They have 41 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Stephen H Ducatman has 4 locations
Dr. Stephen H Ducatman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen H Ducatman has the following 35 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Blue Nevus
- Intradermal Nevus
- Tinea Versicolor
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Basal Cell
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Perioral Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Biopsy
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Epidermal Cyst
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Stephen H Ducatman Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "Florida Blue BlueOptions", "Florida Blue BlueOptions" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
Coventry Health Care
- [ "Coventry FL Employer Group PPO", "Coventry FL Employer Group PPO" ]
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- [ "Humana HMO Premier", "Humana HMO Premier" ]
- [ "Multiplan PPO", "Multiplan PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Stephen H Ducatman
Stephen H. Ducatman, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and has been in practice for thirty years. Dr. Ducatman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails as well as cutaneous surgery. Originally from New Jersey, he graduated from Columbia University with a Bachelor of Arts in Geology, with cum laude honors. He received his medical degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY. He completed an internship and residency in Internal Medicine from Roger Williams General Hospital in Providence, Rhode Island, before completing his dermatology training at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital. In addition to practicing dermatology, Dr. Ducatman served as an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine/Dermatology at the UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles from 1985-2004, and was voted Teacher of the Year five times during his tenure. He has a passion for teaching, amateur geology, bird watching, golfing, and is the proud owner of twin Cavalier King Charles spaniels and a beaming grandfather to his grandson, Jack. He speaks some Spanish (with a New Jersey accent). He is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the Collier and Lee County Medical Societies.