Dr. Stephen Duplechain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Duplechain?

Dr. Duplechain is rated as an 'A+' doctor. Highly qualified in his field of expertise. Very knowledgeable & forth coming. He cuts to the chase by explaining all the facts in detail upfront. He takes his time with you, as a person, not just a number. He allows you to express your questions & concerns. He takes the time to explain to you answers that you can comprehend until he feels like you are comfortable & completely satisfied with the facts. I personally think he is a wonderful person, as well as a wonderful caring physician. It is an honor to have him in the medical field. Thank You Dr Duplechain, I wish there were more like you!

Best Dr in Louisiana

if all docs were as good as dr dup we would all feel better

Get another opinion...

I initially saw Dr. Duplechain for a consultation. He quickly diagnosed me as having GERD and prescribed a Rx of PPI's. I'm 30 years old, in relatively good shape, and I was sincerely curious about other ways to treat my reflux besides taking PPI's. When I asked about the sort of foods I should or shouldn't eat, he immediately dismissed the concept and told me that "at my age, I can eat whatever" I'd like. He even went so far as to discuss the possibility of having fundoplication performed, a really invasive and risky surgery that is usually reserved for people with a much more progressive form of GERD or Barrett's. Not sure if he even made eye contact with me but twice during our meeting, and he didn't seem genuinely concerned about my questions or concerns. Regardless, I decided to have an esophagoscopy performed to rule out any problems such as Barrett's, hernia, etc. Turns out I do have a sliding hiatal hernia, but didn't hear it from the doctor himself, but instead was given a printout with a brief description of my condition. Actually, I wasn't allowed to talk to the doctor at all. When I called his office few days later to ask a question concerning my results, I was told I would need to make another appointment....as if the $5000 I paid for the esophagoscopy wasn't enough. Dr. Duplechain is very intelligent and very thorough in his procedures, but definitely not open to any other "alternative" treatment options, other than traditional Rx drugs

Dr. Duplechain and his entire staff all very compassionate.