Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen F Dyke DO
Dr. Stephen F Dyke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stephen F Dyke has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 1 of 1
Shady and Rude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephen F Dyke - Posted on November 9th, 2017
Had to pay up front, but they don't accept credit cards or debit cards or any cards. They don't have the technology. What they do have is antiquated and the staff is rude and dismissive. Had to wait three hours past my scheduled appointment time to be taken to a room. One of my worst experiences with any so-called professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1991
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Stephen F Dyke Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stephen F Dyke
Dr. Dyke provides full gynecological services to women of all ages. He has delivered more than 2,500 babies and treats high-risk pregnancies. Amniocenteses and 3-D ultrasounds are done in the office. Dr. Dyke performs advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures. He uses osteopathic manipulation to ease back pain. He has extensive knowledge in working with menopausal symptoms.
Locations & DirectionsNEWBERRY OB/GYN, 2520 Evans St, Newberry, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen F Dyke, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Newberry, SC, in this video.
Dr. Stephen F Dyke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newberry, SC.