- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen E Carlson MD
Dr. Stephen E Carlson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Stephen E Carlson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen E Carlson has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Stephen E Carlson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen E Carlson
Dr. Carlson graduated from the Weill Cornell Medical College in 1976. Dr. Carlson works in Reading, PA and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with Penn State Health St Joseph Medical Center and Reading Hospital & Medical Center.