Dr. Stephen Carney Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Carney?

What a joke

Posted on March 28th, 2017

This man is a joke, waisted my time totally, will waist yours also.

Go elsewhere

Posted on August 6th, 2016

I went to Dr. Carney for convenience of location, but after 3 years, decided to find a physician who actually cares about my health. I go in for yearly physicals. If I'm sick, the office tells me to go to the adjoining clinic. They do not set aside time to get sick patients in. First visit ever, he barely spent 5 minutes with me. Last visit, a complete physical was him listening to my heart for a second and then ordering blood tests. He didn't refill the prescription for my BP med. He called in one for a statin drug that was spelled kind of like the BP drug. When I called the office, I was told my cholesterol was high. It's not. I know my numbers. Don't bother calling the office for answers. They only communicate through a website portal. Find a physician who cares. This guy is there to collect a paycheck and nothing more.

Mr

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Dr. Carney is an outstanding MD. I met him while in summit. He treated me with respect and was understanding. He cares about me and my ailments.

I have more knowledge than the Dr.

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I came in asking for a prescription for antivirals for hsv 1 (cold sore). He tried to examine me elsewhere! I gave him my test results & refused to be examined. Anyways, his answers to my questions didn't seem to show much knowledge about the virus. I knew way more just from surfing the internet.

Mother

Posted on July 27th, 2009

Wrongful Death! Killed my son. Wouldn't allow any other doctors to help him. Wouldn't let us move him. Gave him a shot that stopped his heart.

Posted on November 30th, 2016