Dr. Stephen E Katz Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen E Katz?

Awfully unprofessional

All this doctor ever did was make me uncomfortable. His staff was very kind and caring on multiple occasions apologizing for the doctors actions. I felt judged constantly because he would type rude comments about my personal appearance as if I couldn’t see. Right when you walk in all you see is a desk completely covered in files, who knows how he keeps paperwork organized. Office was also dirty. I was in a treatment program & a doctor there expressed some concern. Went to him and explained what was said, he threw a temper tantrum about how I didn’t “trust” him. Has since refused treatment, after refusing to answer my calls for days & just let me know what was going on. I am withdrawing from meds & it’s not the first time he’s caused this. Don’t go to this doctor unless you want to feel like your mental health is irrelevant & bothersome to him.

i was not getting what i needed at coleman so my pain mgmt suggested that i come here, but the idiots here won't let me come here because i was affiliated with coleman, WTF? WOW?! I checked the box at the bottom so I can get word out, this place has BAD REVIEWS ANYWAYS...they couldn't wait to blow me off...what REAL caring facility DOES THAT? what a shame this PLACE MUST REALLY SUCK! I am glad i am NOT COMING!

Poor excuse for mental health doctor

Very disappointed in professional manner of this 'doctor'. Family members were not his patient, so their concerns and opinions were of no value, importance nor concerns of his to the depressed client. Seemed as though we interrupted his day with our appointment. Patient's time was up, so come back in three months. I could never recommend this doctor.

Dr. Stephen E Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.