Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen M Egge has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen M Egge has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephen M Egge has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen M Egge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have been going to Dr. Egge for several years and think very highly of him. I have always found him and his staff to be friendly, helpful, considerate and professional. Annual exams are thorough, with emphasis on a long-ranch, personalized health strategy. I have recommended him to several friends. His great personality and sense of humor are a bonus.
I was a new patient for what I thought would be a complete physical. Dr. came in didn't intoduce himself and asked what he could do for me. I told him I was there for a physical. He checked my throat, looked in my ears, did a breast exam and that was it. Asked me some questions, left the room a couple times and came back with a slip for me to get some labs done. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes which for me was the poorest complete physical I have ever had. Needless to say I never went back.
Dr. Egge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Stephen M Egge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSummit View Clinic Inc, 11019 Canyon Rd E Ste A, Puyallup, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen M Egge in this video.
Dr. Stephen M Egge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.