Dr. Stephen F Emery Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stephen F Emery?

Back & Hand injury

I remember waking up post-op, and I was very comitted to walking out on my own. It was a fairly bad injury that I have healed and recovered from. He was very honest to me from the start. Not the first surgery he had performed on me. Also reconstructed a bad hand injury, very well. In fact he fixed the mistakes of another surgeon. Only man in town I'll go to for orthopedic issues. Top notch in my personal opinion.

injured worker

DR.EMERY is fantastic .but his front staff are very different when you set up appointment double check I made appointment 3weeks prior to be told after waiting an hour o we don't have appointment are paper work as wife watched her get it out of her desk then for no reason reach over the counter to grab my hands an she gets offended because I told her to keep her hands off of me.for she had no reason what so ever to touch me my opinion his staff is not as professional as they should be.an there is no politeness to them .I feel because im a biker with lots of tattoos im being discriminated against because iv been treated the same way every time iv been there. as I said the doctor is good if you can get past the front desk an fit there requirement so good luck

Led to Diagnosis

Dr. Emery helped me to identify that I have arthritis and sent me to a specialist. Through him I was diagnosed with two issues that are now being treated and my life is much better.Dr. Emery was very informative, gave me options with full disclosure of costs verses benefits and the fact that I am a consumer of medical services. He referred me to an excellent doctor who was able to figure out what I needed.My appointment was changed due to an emergency at the hospital and that took another three weeks to get in. I highly recommend him.

premature treatment (please read comments bellow)

Dr. Emory refused to treat a ruptured disc that I had been dealing with for over 5 years. His reason was that treatment would have been premature. I personally believe that he wasn't experienced enough to attempt to treat my condition. After doing more research on Dr.Emory, I found that I wasn't his only patient with these same issues. As of right now i am recovering from surgery preformed by a different Dr. and i have 100% of the use of both of my legs. I would never refer anyone to Dr.Emory. he has zero bedside manors and must not enjoy his field because he seems angry all of the time.