Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen Epstein
Dr. Stephen Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Rockville, MD. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Shady Grove Adventist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Epstein has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Stephen Epstein has the following 3 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Epstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Holy Cross Hospital
Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Children`s National Medical Center
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.