Dr. Stephen Falatyn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Falatyn?

Best spine care in the valley

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Falatyn is tentative to your needs , and makes sure you get the proper care. He suggested yoga, chiropractor, and massage therapy for my pain. After a couple months of taking his advice I am 100% pain free for the first time in ten years.

Highly regaurded Dr. and wonderful caring human being!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

My husband has required multiple, surgeries and everyone of them have been completed and followed up by Dr. F. We find him honest, caring and complete in treatment. Recommend to family and friends.

Wants your money. Evil. Run.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

The best back surgeon

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Falatyn recently performed my husband's 4th back surgery in 5 years!! I have been a Registered Nurse for 38 years and I have NEVER seen the expert professional job that he demonstrates. My husband was released from the hospital with al 4 surgeries with 1 or 2 days post-op. We drive 1hr and 45minutes to see Dr. Falatyn. He cares so much about his patients AND their families. He listens very carefully to your comments and concerns and addresses each one to your satisfaction. Dr. Falatyn performs meticulous surgery and is very cognizant of infection control practices. My husband and I have NEVER hesitated to call is office and speak to him personally. He is very busy but always takes the time to return patient phone calls. We have referred several friends to Dr. Falatyn and each one is a success story. We referred an elderly woman to him for her back pathology and he was so concerned about her general health and declined surgery because it would not have been in her medical best interest. What surgeon does that? They all love to do surgery but he assesses the patients in totality when deciding what would best for the patient. My husband and I will continue to drive 1hr and 45minutes to see Dr. Falatyn. He is a perfectionist and treats his patients as if they were family. His P.A., Kevin, is an extension of Dr. Falatyn and has proven to be 5 star in his knowledge, assessment skills and performance.

Posted on December 7th, 2016

Six weeks ago I finally caved in and had surgery with Dr. Falatyn. The first week after surgery was a little rough but the pain in my legs was gone. Now I am now completely pain free and have to remind myself that I had a bone fusion in my back and still need to take it easy. Through the entire process, Dr. Falatyn was very straight forward, patient, and thoughtful. Frankly, these are the very things I was looking for in a doctor. I've learned some people progress faster and some slower but based on my experience, Dr. Falatyn is an extremely gifted surgeon. I'm so glad I had the surgery and wish I would have done it sooner.

Don't let this surgeon near your spine

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr Falatyn is more concerned with his specialty(scoliosis ) than with patient issues. My surgery (T12-L4) has left me with nerve damage in my feet and unable to stand or walk without pain. See a neuro surgeon for spine surgery instead of this doctor.

I am so happy that I found Dr Falatyn

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I was in such pain before I saw this wonderful doctor. I was limping for about 6 months and was about to lose my job. My leg pain was terrible. I got an appointment without much trouble and I was surprised that we talked for a good 10 or 15 minutes about all the non-surgical options for my back before he even mentioned anything about surgery. I wanted surgery and I am doing great. No pain! I saw him for one year check and I thanked him for doing such a wonderful job. He is very skilled and has great bedside manners.

Ruined my young adulthood

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I had 3 failed surgeries performed by Dr. Falatyn when I was in high school. I could not lay down, breath, walk, or have a normal teenage life. These failed surgeries led to 2 more surgeries done by Dr. Boachie in NY. I lost 7 years of my life going in and out of hospitals. I was in chronic pain until the doc in NY could fix the horrible job Dr. Falatyn did. Dr. Falatyn refused to believe he did something wrong, even when he looked at a post op X-ray and was surprised to see that he left metal in the was meant to come out because I was allergic and rejecting it. RUN! BAD!

refuses to see patients

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Don't even bother wasting your time with this doctor or practice. He will refuse to treat you since obviously he has no morals.

A miracle worker

Posted on May 29th, 2011

My mother kept falling, losing her balance and could never figure out why. She was treated by internal medicine and orthopedic doctors in St. George Utah with no relief. Neurosurgery on her spine in Las Vegas NV didn't help much either. Eventually, she went to Dr. F, while spending the summer here in the Lehigh Valley. He diagnosed her correctly, operated on her and now she's like a new woman at 81. Dr. F has all the attributes you'd ever want or need in a physician and surgeon.

Don't waste your time

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I do not know how he gets such good reviews. Do not trust him. Two surgeries and four years later all he can tell me now is "I don't know". That is his answer. BEWARE It is only your back.

Posted on September 28th, 2017