Dr. Stephen S Farkas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Farkas?

Frustrating

I can't believe it took me so long to leave this doctor. He prefers to manage all of your healthcare, including denying referrals in the event that you may ask for one. Every single visit he spent a minimum of 20 minutes telling me how my smoking and caffeine drinking is an addiction, that I am no better than a heroin user. I understand it is not healthy, but it's my choice. I did quit smoking at one point, to which he began to talk down to me about caffeine. I don't believe that two cups of coffee per day is detrimental to my health. Nonetheless, when I reported that I was exercising, quit coffee, eating healthier, etc, it wasn't enough. I was told that my three medications were too many chemicals and I need to stop some. I stopped, only to find that I was in so much pain that it was hard to function. When I told him this, he continued on his rant about chemicals. This lasted 45 minutes. I finally got so fed up that I walked out. If you enjoy doctors with terrible bedside manner, thrn he's great for you!

I think Dr. Farkas is awesome

Best Dr. I've had in a long time.

Dr. Farkas is excellent. He really listens during my visits and doesn't rush. He is also is compassionate and understanding and quite funny. His medical expertise is terrific and I trust him completely. Best Dr. I've had in a LONG time.

Knowledgeable but a jerk

I saw Dr. Farkas after seeing a couple other doctors in the practice, as a follow-up because a diagnosis hadn't been found. He was arrogant, condescending, rushed, and flippant. He gave me a serious diagnosis with no follow-up, care plan, or assistance. When I returned a month later with changes to my condition, he acted as if I made up the diagnosis he had previously given me and said that he couldn't help me. That ended the appointment. I won't be going back to him if I can help it.

this man did nothing but belittle our parenting choices. he did not provide his medical advice in a manner that was professional, he was rather snarky and sarcasm dripped from every word he said.

Dr. Stephen S Farkas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.