3.6

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fishel?

Office staff is awful!

Dr. Fishel is a wonderful doctor, but the office staff is so rude it will make you change offices. My mother, friend, and I all went to him and all have left due to one individual who is DISGUSTINGLY RUDE before you even get to give her your birthday to book an appointment, I hang up the phone angry every time and I don’t even get to book an appointment! I literally have to hang up and hope someone else answers. If you want to see him and Cindy answers, hang up and call back. Its sad the office staff takes away the wonderful patients the doctors could have in that office because no one wants to deal with them to get to him!

Patient

Dr Fishel is the best Primary I have ever had he listens to you looks for a solution working till he finds one thank you Dr Fishl

This doctor will not even look at you. No hellos, just looks at a computer. He was literally googling medicine with the patient right there. Does not ask questions. Just orders labs and never follows through with anything. Worse experience ever.

Great Doctor and Staff

Great Doctor, actually talks to you, doesn't waste you time.

John Doe

I found him to be incredibly rude. Every time I go to him and ask him "how are you?" he responds "I will be better at 4:30" The first time I went to the office he didn't even introduce himself, I had to introduce myself to him. He complains if your visit takes longer than the expected allotted time frame. His bedside manner is undersireable. That being said...he knows his stuff. If you can put up with all of the above and deal just pragmatically then he's the doctor for you. If you are looking for someone who cares for the whole person and not just your 10 minute time frame than look elsewhere. I am.....I can't wait to leave this office.

citizen

I like his down-to-earth attitude and his respect for me as he takes time to listen to me for input relating to visit. He is extremely knowledgeable and a warm human being.

Horrible office staff

Do not use this office!! Incorrect billing, rude office staff, and inability to return phone calls. Changed practices after less than 2 years

Best family doctor ever!

Dr. Fishel is the best family doctor! He practically saved my life. He listened to me very paciently and agree to do some additional testing, which found my diseased and forwarded me to the specialist. He listens to you , take care of you, nurses are great, office staffs are great. I trust them 100%

grateful to find a smart doctor

i am new to the area and needed to find a family physician. staff was courteous and helpful. i received an appointment the same day. i waited less than ten minutes to be called back. dr. fishel seemed wise, experienced and intelligent, along with a caring and attentive manner.

Dr. Stephen Fishel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ballston Spa, NY.

Dr. Stephen Fishel Is this you?