3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stephen H Flax?

Complete lack of care

Flax is not very friendly. Put me on penicillin and had to go to my regular doctor because of symptoms due to that medication. My doctor wrote a recommendation asking Flax to prescribe me something different for the acne because I could not handle the penicillin. Flax disregarded the letter. Three weeks later I went in to request a different medication or any attention at all to the letter in person. Was told he would call in a prescription later in the day. Never did. Not going back. Cancelling my next soonest appointment with him...in FEBRUARY. Also could not come up with a diagnosis for a weird skin issue on my feet years ago. Said he just "had no idea" what it was. Very unprofessional. Didn't seem slightly interested in finding out either.

Misdiagnosed a melanoma. Thank goodness I got a second opinion!

Excellent doctor, great staff.

I've been a patient of Dr. Flax for many years. In my opinion, he's an excellent doctor, I've never felt rushed, he always has time to answer my questions. He and his staff are very friendly.

T

Dr Flax totally disregarded my concerns and acted as if I had wasted his time. Told me not to come back unless the mole changed (it did not) A doctor at a family practice removed the mole that I was concerned about and found that it was melanoma. I have <0 confidence in Dr. Flax!

Super Doctor & Staff

Dr. Stephen Flax is tops in his field in my opinion. He takes time to actually listen to what you are saying, then he discusses with you solutions to your problems in layman terms. You feel like a human being, not a number on a medical chart. Bot Dr Flax as well as his nurse and office staff are warm, welcoming, and caring individuals. if you need to call the office in Winchester, VA, no fear, there will be a friendly voice on the other end answering your call.

Dr. Stephen H Flax is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Winchester, VA.

Dr. Stephen H Flax Is this you?