Dr. Stephen S Flitman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen S Flitman?

Best Dr. Ever

I have been seeing Dr. Flitman since late 1999. He is outstanding in very way. His ability to diagnose is unbelievable. I have recommend several and he always hits the ball out of the park. Yes, you have to wait sometimes but it is worth the wait - and he takes time with every patient.

HEAVEN SENT

This Doctor is very thorough with each patient and it is consistent with every appointment. He treats both of my parents for different issues and shows kindness to each. The research knowledge on the various health cases he treats is amazing. I will be coming to him if ever I am in need! Sometimes you have to wait 30 minutes or even more before being seen but it is still to your benefit. I happens because if you have a new or a change in your health. He wants to know what is happening with his patients. Sometimes it will cause the appointment to run over. Still well worth it. Been coming to this office for over 8 yrs. CMN in Phx AZ

Gave me back my life!

I cannot say enough about Dr Flitman. I had a miserable life of existence until my daughter found him for me. He is the kindest doctor I have ever had in 62 yrs of life. He is so thorough and I love the way he sends me home with notes from the visit that I can refer to whenever I want too. I will never be able to thank him enough. Never.

Dr. Flitman, in my opinion, is a brilliant diagnostician. After searching for five years, I was referred to him and have never looked back.

Very Knowledgeable and caring . He will look at your medications and tell you the good and bad side effects and weigh the good effects with the bad. He honest . He so good there always seems to be a wait time because he is so good at what he does. He treat my mother for Alzheimer .

Excellent Neurologist

I have seen 4 different neurologists since 2009 for my MS. Dr. Flitman has by far been the best. His treatment and diagnosis is not only accurate but due to this I have not had any relapse. He has changed my medication from the daily shot to the daily pill. I am so glad he did because I no longer have the bruising and pain associated with the shot. He is always taking notes and documents my prognoses well. He is attentive and recommends other types of treatments or things that I can do to help with issues associated with MS. I fully trust his expertise and am glad I have him as my neurologist.

Off Label Prescriptions

Be extra careful if prescribed any off label prescriptions. I was put on Geodon to address chronic migraine headaches and had an allergic reaction which left me with a body movement disorder, clinical depression, extreme anxiety. I was assured if a body movement disorder were to occur, I would simply need an injection of Benzedrine at the ER. WRONG. I received special treatment at Barrow's Muhammed Ali Parkinson's unit and it took over 6 months for the disorder to go away. I will be on antidepressants for the rest of my life and after more than three years, I still struggle with anxiety and depression.

The Best Neurologist

Dr. Flitman makes you feel you comfortable, gets you on track. He is on spot as far as diagnoses. I can trust him with my life.

kudos

I have gone to Doc Flitman for about 5 years, he is a caring human being with keen insight. Doc invests his time with his patients, ensuring all questions are asked and even takes it a step further by handing you a transcript of your visit on the spot. It's been 24 years since I came across a doctor such as this. I recommend Stephen Flitman highly. Oh, and trust me, if you have to wait 15-20 minutes on occasion, it will be worth the wait. You will see, he will not rush you. =)

From someone that worked medical, Dr. Flitman is one of the Best

I could probably write a novel about Dr. Flitman and his staff. Instead I will try to keep it somewhat short and put it in a bullet point format. First some history on me. I worked medical in the military. We had civilians, VA, and military personal. So we had to have courtesy, that military manner, had to move fast...basically I expect a lot from my medical doctors I choose. Doctor Flitman is one of the BEST Docs I have ever seen (and that is saying something considering the caliber of Docs I have worked with). I wish all the docs I had out here were half as good as he were.-First visit lasted about 45 mins. He talked to my wife as well and *listened* to her so he could get a better understanding of my issues. -Does care and understands my needs as a patient. Some meds I just don't like/tolerate because of my situation. He knows and respects it. Stays away from that family completely. -Every visit listens to every issue I am having and explains it to me to where I feel comfortable that it is related to issues I am seeing him about, or I need to make an appointment with my Primary Care Manager. -Biggest issues can be the wait time or getting an appointment. But like I said, he is (in my opinion) the best. I wait for the best.

Most Excellent Neurologist in AZ!

I've been seeing Dr. Flitman since 2005 for a seizure disorder, and he was excellent. He now sees my 81 y/o father who has Alzheimer's on a regular basis. He is quick to stay on top of any new-arrising problems and is one of the most knowledgable doctors I know. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I never hesitate to refer people to him. Although once in a great while, due to emergencies, your appointment wait time can be rather long. But that's what you should expect with a doctor of his caliber; be patient, wait and be seen. He will not disappoint.

Dr. Flitman began the appt. by speaking (pushing?) of some medication which could potentially leave me brain dead. I have MS and have been taking the same medication for over 10 years, he knew this. I told him that I occasionally needed pills for pain, he could not help me with this as my neurologist. This is the1st time I've ever cried after an appt. Not much done to help me deal with the here and now. No bed side manner. I now have a new neurologist that I am very happy with. Months later, I begin receiving phone calls from Dr Flitman's office. The receptionist refused to accept that I was not answering her calls, so she lied (she said I had an upcoming appt.) to get my mom to get me on the phone. Maybe they are overworked in that office. Horrible experience.