Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen T Foley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stephen T Foley has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stephen T Foley has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Foley is a competent and attentive obstetrician. He will take as much time as necessary on his patients, he is easy to get a hold of, and it isn't difficult to make an appointment. When I call about questions about my pregnancy, if Dr. Foley is available he will pick up the phone and speak with me right then and there. He is wonderful. Both me and my husband are very pleased. He also has Saturday appointments available which is so helpful, I do not have to take time off of work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Stephen T Foley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen Foley Md, 1329 Lusitana St Ste 201, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Stephen T Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.