Dr. Stephen Fritz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Fritz?

Great Physician!

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I have been very pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Fritz. I trust his medical judgment and I am grateful that he takes my insurance.

Best Allergy Physician in Idaho

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fritz. He got my asthma under control after so many other physician's could not. Now I can breathe normally again! He enrolled my daughter into a clinical trial and desensitized her to peanuts. Now she can safely eat peanuts again!

Best Allergy Doctor in Idaho

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Fritz because he was the only physician in Idaho that performed food desensitization for kids with food allergies. Now my whole family sees him for their allergies and asthma. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. His staff and nurses are among the best I have seen in any specialty. We love Idaho Allergy

Dr. Fritz is good, payment policy is AWFUL!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I would like to say that I was thrilled that Dr. Fritz offered immunotherapy. I was disappointed that the office was not up front about the payment structure and that treatment was refused half way through unless I paid in full ($2500). Without warning. Would have never started if I was told the policy up front. Awful to put my child through all that, pulling him out of school weekly just to be refused further treatment then threatened to be sent to collections even though I was offering to set up payments

One of the best allergists in the Northwest!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

My family can't say enough good things about Dr. Fritz and his Staff. He is one of about 30 doctors in the US that performs OIT for foods. My son used to have severe allergic reactions with the slightest exposure to milk. Now, thanks to Dr. Fritz he drinks a half cup of milk twice a day and has no symptoms! We can now go to restaurants and not worry if our son will react to foods. We also don't need to worry about him being exposed to foods at school.

For real

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Called for an appointment-got in the next day. Have been suffering with allergies and needed something, anything for help. Could have had same day testing if I was able to stay off medication. Came back a week later for it. Testing can be expensive, check with your insurance before you go to see if it's covered under office visit or major medical and applied to deductible. That was only suprise but office staff worked with me on a payment plan and was extremely pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

Same day

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I was suffering from allergies and called for an appointment, got one the same day! Great location for me. No wait to see the physician. He took a GREAT deal of time assessing and discussing my issues. (That's SO hard to find these days). Was also able to get testing immediately, as well as a scan that was needed in assessing my sinus infection. Courteous and professional staff. Nice accommodations, plenty of magazines (not that I needed them)..GREAT coffee.

Posted on October 20th, 2014