Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen C Fuller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen C Fuller has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephen C Fuller has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stephen C Fuller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 18
I waited 8 days for a return call from Stephen Fuller. I called his office twice and emailed once asking for help. "I give thanks daily to be in the position to assist others in a very intimate way and working at Primary Care Associates of Appleton provides the ultimate environment to accomplish all my wishes and goals". His actions don't seem to fit his philosophy...
Dr. Fuller and his staff are amazing! I've been with his since 1992. He's been through every up and down from being age 19 to age 42 and even watched me and my husband raise our own four amazing children. My children LOVE him. They have always felt at ease and loved going to see him....even at their sickest. He respected all my health decisions, including having all four of my children at home with a midwife, and a lot of decisions I chose to make to treat "naturally and conservatively". We've recently moved an hour north of the valley, and have had a horrible time finding good healthcare, so I've gone through lots of ropes to get him to be covered w/ our current HMO, but I can now sleep at night knowing I have a doctor/nursing staff I trust. Big heart, great doctor, and would recommend him to everyone!!! He is so kind and compassionate towards my kids, and what a relief to not have them enter the office scared and crying. Thank You, Dr. Fuller!!!
Dr. Fuller is a very competent, compassionate family practitioner. He gets high marks on all levels from me. It's astonishing to read a negative (and of course anonymous) review of this physician from a patient with a 10-yr history. My personal experience is completely opposite of that patient. Of course, I'm left wondering why the disgruntled patient doesn't select a new Dr.
Horrible doctor!!! Easily brushes off your concerns and input. He wrong diagnosed my father with a stress fracture in his foot which lead my father to the ER later that day and found out he had sepsis in his foot and spent a week in the hospital. Dr Fuller is very slow to respond to messages and overall doesn't care about his patients, nor does he follow up with anything. It's a complete waste of time to visit him and his staff is unfriendly, especially Sherry. He's been my doctor for 10+ years and has gotten progressively worse each time I've visited him. Most visits have left me waiting for at least 40 minutes before I see him. Save yourself the time, money and breath.
Dr. Fuller is awesome at putting his patient at ease. He has a great sense of humor and his bedside manner couldn't be better! I interviewed 14 local doctors before choosing him 24 years ago, and he still is number one in my book!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
33 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Appleton Medical Center
Dr. Stephen C Fuller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsPrimary Care Associates, 3916 N Intertech Ct Ste A, Appleton, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen C Fuller in this video.
Dr. Stephen C Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.