Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen G Dalton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Stephen G Dalton has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephen G Dalton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen G Dalton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
If you need someone to talk to your like a close friend, Dr. Dalton isn't the physician for you. He is very direct, matter-of-fact, and succinct. I love it. He is also quite knowledgeable about effective alternatives to prescription medication. He is holistic in his approach and clear in his diagnosis and prescribed solutions. He always provides the necessary education material related to what he has prescribed. A top-notch physician interested in healing. My only concern is financial as it appears he will soon quit accepting insurance making him cash only, which is difficult for those of us with more than one family member as patients.
I repeatedly have to ask for test results. Dr Dalton is a good diagnostician with good natural healings. However, his office staff is terrible. And when he lets them go and gets new ones, they are equally terrible. They RARELY call you back; they rarely get your information correct; they will sit on test results for forever until I call them and lean on them.
He cares about healing you. Hospitals and other mainstream doctors are not safe options for most people anymore. They care about treating your symptoms, lining their pockets and contributing to big pharma's agenda. Nurses in the hospitals are rude and sometimes cruel. When your sick you had better have someone watching out for you. Your life and REAL health are not the concern of mainstream medicine.
Dr. Dalton was great initially. I learned a lot about supplements and vitamins. He is good if you don't want to be given prescriptions for every ailment. However, I found him to be a bit course with his bedside manner. He does not provide enough information about supplements he recommends, so make sure you get dosage, brand, and amount when working with him.
26 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
Childrens Medical Center
Dr. Stephen G Dalton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen G Dalton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.