Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen G Ellis
Dr. Stephen G Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center. Dr. Ellis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen G Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen G Ellis has the following 35 expertise
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Restenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Aneurysm
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Dr. Stephen G Ellis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 8
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen G Ellis, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. Stephen G Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.