- Lawrence General Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Galizio has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen J Galizio has the following 14 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Stress Testing
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Stephen J Galizio Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen J Galizio
Dr. Galizio graduated from the Temple University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Galizio works in North Andover, MA and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Galizio is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital and Holy Family Hospital.